1st day of road training course

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocky_boy

Reaction score
just done my first off road went on 1 day training course it was today bloody excellent. started 9 to 4pm went on a 1 day training course with company eureka 37 degrees stinking hot in the sand.
first lots of theory god there is a lot to take in for a newbie but got lots of videos of it on camera. got booklet and lots of info i can study i asked stupid questions well i thought was not sure about some of the things but when answered they weren't, nobody asked anything i felt like a tool as i asked a few. they showed you all the tools snatch straps shackles e.t.c and how to use them and how not to get bogged in before you do and i never got bogged once, a shocker thought i would .

then it came to the practical instructors showed you them doing it then of we went. god dam bloody excellent steep acents, and desents great bends on the sand and on the gravel deep pot holes it was excellent the whole course was fun a cracking day, very professional instructors. only another 2 courses to go bush and sand and then i'll think i'm croc dundee :big_smile:.

jock

Last edited:
Congrats mate, better to learn this way then learning when you have laid her down for a sleep.

Dave.

ellenbrook wa, we met at ellenbrook car park 8 cars then went from there along gnangara road cut of there 5km into the bush.

2.next going on the bush course next that is in gnangaguringguring honest this is a real place.

3.then onto the sand driving held in wilbinga 55km from wanneroo.

look up there website got a new one on the video the 2 blokes are the instructors EUREKA 4WD TRAINING.
john

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back