any pic of worst bog in. got mine other day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - and considering there was a tricky chicken track that the others slid around I still have no idea why I went into this! I kept telling the others I would have got through if I didn't get hung up on the spare wheel -but we all know that is bullshit.
Thanks to Matt and his winch all ended welll and was over with quickly.

This was my best effort, even a GQ running 35"s couldn't snatch me out. Had to winch till the cable broke then he managed to snatch me out. I got stuck at about 2pm and got out about 10:30pm.

That is a serious rut there Equipt!

alright so no its not a nav, but this is my bro in his patrol, dam it was funny at the time.

IMG_5637aLarge.jpg

IMG_5633Large.jpg

but this is my worst effort. again not a bog but i had to clean my dacks after

RustyHungUp9.jpg

RustyHungUp1.jpg

i remember that day rusty! was a good day out!

your brothers pootrol looks pretty precariously perched there. were y'all worried about it tipping or sliding further in? what actually stopped it?

rusty where is the first 2 pics taken?? looks like out at menai.

please correct me if im wrong

Dozell - this was taking out on a navara day out at Ripley.

was a mad day really with only the one hickup. the turning circle on these thing is pretty good. it was just my eye being on the hill not on where my car was going LOL. i couldnt remember who was there but as joshman said he was. hehe

the only thing holding the pootrol is the big rut going throuhg the middle jamming the wheel in. and also the fact that both front or rear diffs are sitting hard against the edge. we all stood around chuckling until he said AHHHHH FELLAS I HAVE WATER COMING IN, then it was all rush hehe. only ended up with minimal water and found himself sleeping on the couch that night :D.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back