101 reasons why a D22 is better than a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you know the DPFs are only fitted in autos from 2005/6 to mid 2010, they were not installed in the 140kW and 170kW versions and were never in the manuals.

You COULD add the D40 manuals had the stupid dual mass flywheels.

And you know the DPFs are only fitted in autos from 2005/6 to mid 2010, they were not installed in the 140kW and 170kW versions and were never in the manuals.

Ahhhh, whats it matter

thanks

107/ those nancyboy D40 manuals have those silly dual-mass flywheels that GRENADE and slice through the floorpan and CUT your legs off:confused2:......(but not all of them)

Attachments

• pinky-gesture.jpg
    pinky-gesture.jpg
    3.4 KB
Read the first page and the last page......
They are both a pile of pus.
The D40's I have been through the scrub with have done very well...as have the 22's. But they are still both shitboxes. I laughingly call mine a Fergie but theres a bloke down the road that has gone and got the number plate "f3rgie" he loves his so much. Three point linkage and I might be able to crow about all the mod cons fitted to my tractor.
The 22 is a pile of crap for everyday use. Its uncomfortable, basic and badly built...
The 40 is just a badly built pathfinder.

Not much of a pissing contest really. Your comparing a P76 with a valiant regal.

The D40's I have been through the scrub with have done very well...as have the 22's. But they are still both shitboxes. I laughingly call mine a Fergie but theres a bloke down the road that has gone and got the number plate "f3rgie" he loves his so much. Three point linkage and I might be able to crow about all the mod cons fitted to my tractor.
The 22 is a pile of crap for everyday use. Its uncomfortable, basic and badly built...

Not much of a pissing contest really. Your comparing a P76 with a valiant regal.

Ohhhh, the monster's awaken......and who asked you anyway, go back to that hole you been hiding in all this time:blasign:

Been busy kranky but thought I might call past.
Nothing seems to change.

Not sure if your taking the piss or you geniunely want me to bugger off. Either way I have access so my 2c is as valid as any.

Back on topic. D22 is a damn fine tractor but lacks the grunt of Claas and they seem to have ommitted the PTO and linkage.

They may not expect it but damn its one hell of a statement when they realize you have one! Give em the "metal" salute and cruise on.

Been busy kranky but thought I might call past.

Not sure if your taking the piss or you geniunely want me to bugger off. Either way I have access so my 2c is as valid as any.

Back on topic. D22 is a damn fine tractor but lacks the grunt of Claas and they seem to have ommitted the PTO and linkage.

pisstakin I am. "Nothing seems to change".

dont know what your on about...i use mine every day and dont find it uncomfortable or badly built...
you just got a lemon or it might just be you that fucked it..
if you hate it so much go and get a f&#$n yota:rambo:

No DPF in V6Diesel? Whats the funny looking bit of exhaust under the drivers seat do?

No DPF in V6Diesel? Whats the funny looking bit of exhaust under the drivers seat do?

Isn't that the CAT? I thought Nissan was over the DPF.

Bloody outdated manuals. Where's a Nissan dealer employee when you bloody need one? Hiding, no doubt.

Do you get any smoke when you accelerate? I never looked at the V6's exhaust at the Muster.

Comfortable and 4wd in the same sentence is almost misnomer. If anyone buys a 4WD and expects that it's going to be comfortable, practical and able to go anywhere then they are kidding themselves.

if I want a comfortable, well built, beautiful 4WD then I'd drive our X5 - if I want to go anywhere I drive my D22 - this is my 2nd one and I've taken it all around this country done 30,000k a lot of that on dirt - it's never stopped or let me down - and it is what it is a workhorse ute.

p.s. - I'm working on my mullet but until it's ready I just wear a Mack truck cap.

Latest posts

Back