101 reasons why a D22 is better than a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl2::sorry3: It might be my opinion that the D40 is better but all the differences i listed are not my opinion, they are the differences.
Thats why i asked if someone can actually tell me how the D22 is better, :redcool:

obviously you havent read the whole thread...

and ist not us 22 owners trying to convert salon owners to buy '22's, we're just bantering in our own D22 section that seems you D40 owners keep interrupting without invitation...we know why our 22's are better, we dont have to justify it to salon owners

and ist not us 22 owners trying to convert salon owners to buy '22's, we're just bantering in our own D22 section that seems you D40 owners keep interrupting without invitation...we know why our 22's are better, we dont have to justify it to salon owners

So if you know why they are better and dont want to share it with others......... whats the point of this thread??????????? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Jim, do you want me to move this into the D22 section?

So if you know why they are better and dont want to share it with others......... whats the point of this thread??????????? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

isnt it the same as you think just because you have all those extra gadgets that have time and time again broken down right before us and on this forum and been many a thread topic :rofl2: make '40's so good....how????

isnt it the same as you think just because you have all those extra gadgets that have time and time again broken down right before us and on this forum and been many a thread topic :rofl2: make '40's so good....how????

I have also read more then a few threads with people saying they have a problem with the d22 also.
I thought i listed a few reasons why i think the 40 is so good....... didnt you read them????? you best go back and have another read :rofl2:

Well I'm getting off the ride for tonight, it's been a bit of fun but all good things must come to an end...even if just a temporary end.

:sorry3: i was feeling a bit bored, so i thought i would put something up and see if i got a bite...:redcool:

OH and Krankin, im just revving you up.... sorry dude. I thought it was a chance for a good stir

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back