101 reasons why a D22 is better than a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to start a topic "101 reasons why an ST is better than an STX" but I couldn't think of anything to kick it off & besides some bugger would get cranky.

Last edited:
Yeah it would just be filled with off topic rubbish because those D22 drivers can't be trusted.

I was going to start a topic "101 reasons why an ST is better than an STX" but I couldn't think of anything to kick it off & besides some bugger would get cranky.

No 1 ooh do i buy lavender or that pink that matches my lipstick:homoswitch::rofl2:

You really like that homo button dave, I didn't think you liked advertising that much :ha:

so i just have to ask if the D22 has the same motor as the D40 only less power and has a smaller cabin with no bluetooth, cruise control, steering wheel controls, no option for an auto, a smaller tray, less towing capacity, torsion bar front end, no interior light switch in any other door except the drivers door, no side intrusion air bags, no climate control, no vents in the back passenger area, no leg room for people over the age of a 10yr old in the back, no lumber support ect in the seats, low range in the D40 has lower gearing the the D22, ect ect ect................

now how is the d22 sooooo much better?????????
after owning a D22 for five years, and putting over 350k on it, and allot of off road work, i would just like someone to tell me how it is actually a better ute.
I loved my D22, BUT imo the D40 is better

so i just have to ask if the D22 has the same motor as the D40 only less power and has a smaller cabin with no bluetooth, cruise control, steering wheel controls, no option for an auto, a smaller tray, less towing capacity, torsion bar front end, no interior light switch in any other door except the drivers door, no side intrusion air bags, no climate control, no vents in the back passenger area, no leg room for people over the age of a 10yr old in the back, no lumber support ect in the seats, low range in the D40 has lower gearing the the D22, ect ect ect................

after owning a D22 for five years, and putting over 350k on it, and allot of off road work, i would just like someone to tell me how it is actually a better ute.

What are you trying to say:rofl2:

thats your opinion and not that of the thread.

Yeah Nathan you can't have such an opinion in a d22 thread, have it in a D40 thread where D22 owners can have an opinion too :ha:

Sounds like buyers regret:redcool:

Maybe there could be another poll. Something along the lines of:

How many people dye/tip/perm/blow dry their hair, shave anything other than their face, carry a manbag, use any deodoriser other than Old Spice or Brut 33 etc etc. If you answered yes to any of these questions, what sort of Navara do you drive?

When the results are tallied, we can find out who the real men are.

:rofl2::sorry3: It might be my opinion that the D40 is better but all the differences i listed are not my opinion, they are the differences.
Thats why i asked if someone can actually tell me how the D22 is better, :redcool:

Maybe there could be another poll. Something along the lines of:

How many people dye/tip/perm/blow dry their hair, shave anything other than their face, carry a manbag, use any deodoriser other than Old Spice or Brut 33 etc etc. If you answered yes to any of these questions, what sort of Navara do you drive?

When the results are tallied, we can find out who the real men are.

Na D22 drivers would just lie that they don't do any manscaping in the privacy of their own utes. But start the poll anyway it could be fun.

Sounds like buyers regret:redcool:

nope no regrets here.. especially when i was at stockton on sunday and the d40 kept getting over more dunes then the d22 that was with us, the d22 had to keep driving around the dune instead of over them. I did think at that stage all the extra power was pretty good.

Latest posts

Back