101 reasons why a D22 is better than a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some what of a relief actually because the first time I saw those icons I thought they were one icon and he was promising admin power by a homo which I thought was a rude thing to suggest of his fellow admins, unless there was something he wasn't tell us about himself.
:adminpower::homoswitch:

least some of my smiley's are getting a good run
and I wont hassle him about it cause it took me forever to get off my arse and post them in.

That is some what of a relief actually because the first time I saw those icons I thought they were one icon and he was promising admin power by a homo which I thought was a rude thing to suggest of his fellow admins, unless there was something he wasn't tell us about himself.
:adminpower::homoswitch:

So does this make a d22 better or worse than a d40:rambo:

Oh sorry I forgot it was suppose to be related to the topic, now I will have to scramble to come up with some justification before Krankin flags me.

The little dude turns pink when he hits the homo button, and we all know from earlier posts in this thread that pink means homo so I think you lot might have mistaken what that smilie means. I think it's advertising that the poster is a homo :ha:

The little dude turns pink when he hits the homo button, and we all know from earlier posts in this thread that pink means homo so I think you lot might have mistaken what that smilie means. I think it's advertising that the poster is a homo :ha:

Was wondering that:redcool:

Ok ok, yes, its short for "Homo Sapien" and it would seem that apart from yours truly, there is a shortage on here

Ohhh cmon, I mean after 2 years of the 2 stroke thread I finally mythbusted it,
its a pity my genius finding was deleted :adminpower:

Oh don't worry I don't doubt your brilliance, I saw the evidence you came up with. It was powerful, it was well written, it had facts, three things the main argument lacked.

Latest posts

Back