X- Ray 220mm. Anyone using these ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can read ya number plate, I can read ya number plate :ha:

Just like FB's.................aaawwweeee soooo pwwweettttyyyyy

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

Just the headlights below.

DSC00040.jpg

Looks real good mate! Love it.
I just tested mine and holy fuck balls. I didn't expect them to be this good. Loving them!
Just need a minor adjustment.

50 Watt 4300k.

I was use to the 6000k 100W kit, but Ill get use to these.

Best thing about them, they dont vibrate and they as secure as the headlights.

They move with the suspension.

50 Watt 4300k.

I was use to the 6000k 100W kit, but Ill get use to these.

Best thing about them, they dont vibrate and they as secure as the headlights.

They move with the suspension.

Same as mine with the wattage.. Same as how stiff they are. I love them. The roo lites warbled all over the show!
I hated it so much. Only reason I was looking at changing over to lightforce a until I got these for free.
I'm obsessed I just want to drive down highways with em on haha

I hate Lightforce cause of people's attitudes. Apparently everything else is shit.

You know the crap I am talking about, they usually drive Landcruiser utes and LN106 Hilux's.

I hate Lightforce cause of people's attitudes. Apparently everything else is shit.

You know the crap I am talking about, they usually drive Landcruiser utes and LN106 Hilux's.

Haha too right mate. They are a good light though. I was || this close to buying a set of genesis 210's.
But I'm happier with these. They even look perfect.. Yours a practically the same light. Even look very similar.

I had to redrill the bullbar. The harness on the back hit the grille.

Moved them forward about 10mm.

I had to redrill the bullbar. The harness on the back hit the grille.

Moved them forward about 10mm.

Same here. Now they only just touch but the light are still 20mm back from the edge of the bar not like the roo lites. They hung 20mm over

Mine hangover like 5mm, doesn't bother me though.

99% of cops around here wouldn't give a shit.

Hey watch it!!! my wife has a LN106....lol.... but we have Narva lights on that, prob because her brother owns an auto electrical wholesale biz and we got them for zero $
It was a little bit harder to get the second set after she wrote the first lux off.

Latest posts

Back