who can do good photoshop job so i can see what these rims will look like?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing something ! What Rims ? What car ?

OK here goes I'm having a guess now . Lol

Attachments

• Nissan_NavaraD40_Accessories.jpg
    Nissan_NavaraD40_Accessories.jpg
    26 KB
  • Copy of Nissan_NavaraD40_Accessories.jpg
    Copy of Nissan_NavaraD40_Accessories.jpg
    26 KB
Last edited:
here is the navara, its not mine, its a pic off the net however, all black navaras are foundation ally the same. and the rims are the below pic, i need the wheels in a full custom black though.

they will be 22 inch with big tyres around them, not low profile :D cheers guys

Attachments

• black navara in driveway.jpg
    black navara in driveway.jpg
    162 KB
  • bg_CONCERTO_BKI.jpg
    bg_CONCERTO_BKI.jpg
    40.3 KB
here is the navara, its not mine, its a pic off the net however, all black navaras are foundation ally the same. and the rims are the below pic, i need the wheels in a full custom black though.

they will be 22 inch with big tyres around them, not low profile :D cheers guys

:confused3:Fark I'm not a magician, Mabe a pic closer to the size with tyres

ok so i had a go at the photoshop for dezzdash of his d40,

its got black 20"kmc monster wheels that he was after with (approx) 32" tyres, the tyres in the pic are nitto terra grappler ATs (might look either a little bigger or smaller than 32 though not sure what size the original tyres where in the pic to try and scale them better).

original pic
IMG_0586.jpg

photoshopped pic
Untitled-1.jpg

Who says D40's can't 4wd, check out the parking by that guy in the top of the second pic :ha:

Who says D40's can't 4wd, check out the parking by that guy in the top of the second pic :ha:

hahahhaa yeah i always put a picture of the car before the photoshop up in one of the top corners. lots of other people do it to but yeah.

I know what you mean, I spent most of yesterday drawing a hotrod tractor in photoshop, I ended up with about 80 layers because there was so many different 'original' layers that I used for reference but not for the final pic.

hahahah yeah thats the key with photoshop lots of layers, not that im a pro at it but yeah ive eventually worked out thats how to get best results,

Last edited:
cheers bryan, he doesnt seem to like what it looks like, and wants to see what it would look like with a 3" lift but that will be for tommorow. and possibly different black wheels..

Just don't start putting Miranda Kerr decals on it, we know how that ended last time.

Latest posts

Back