whats your next mod u want to do to your nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Set of Tyres, 2" lift, Exhaust, Canopy, Bash Plates, actually too many to list! Julia Gillard decided that she wanted to keep my tax money and make me pay more! So thanks!

Northside Intercooler. ASE kit getting removed.

TJM Xray HID Spotties out of the States ($350 each, $700 each in Australia) and those SAX springs.

Dave said:

TJM Xray HID Spotties out of the States ($350 each, $700 each in Australia) and those SAX springs.

I would like some sax springs.
Maybe ill add that to the list. But I don't carry lots of weight. Mainly for this "coil like" driving and flexing affect they give.
I'll go Uca's first. Get the front end sorted. Then consider them.
Was going to do Uca's and rear shackles but drives I'd go just the uca and 2" of lift so I can maximize my down travel and then do the body lift

Yeah I not so fussed on the flex as I dont go looking for extreme tracks.

I just want a comfy ride.

Dave said:
Yeah I not so fussed on the flex as I dont go looking for extreme tracks.

I just want a comfy ride.

I honestly would like to drive one first as they are
Claiming alot for what they are. Makes sense but i just don't know. It's a lot of money.

Dave said:
It is, Rusty seems happy.

Not sure were he is from though.

He is qld.
Yeah look I am a bit sketchy on other peoples
Reviews at times. Mainly cause some people believe if they spent good money no matter what it is it's good. And also what they want might not be what I want. I want comfy all the Tom and good travel.
If its not what I want standard springs and extended shackles are the go

^ Your last sentence was my thoughts aswell.

On brands, Samsung is rubbish, Autometre is crap in the Pyrometres and I could go on for a week.

2 best and most reliable parts I have bought for the Nav, the Greddy turbo timer has never given me drama and either have the Bilstiens.

Dave said:
^ Your last sentence was my thoughts aswell.

On brands, Samsung is rubbish, Autometre is crap in the Pyrometres and I could go on for a week.

2 best and most reliable parts I have bought for the Nav, the Greddy turbo timer has never given me drama and either have the Bilstiens.

I'll definately back the bilsteins. Everyone is going for the 41mm toughdogs for their heat dissipation rates. I'll run my bilsteins next to them any day.
Never had an issue yet. As comfy as ever and I'll back the name. But everyone's different.
As for timer I have a bogaard. I shorted the thing out on fitment and still works 98% even though it creates a plume smoke. Okay so the stop button doesnt work. That's okay easy fix. Just ran the h/brake wire via a nifty always on temporary off switch and vwaala! Presto all ok.

If I brought another D22 and I didn't do alot of km's. First 3 items would be, Bilstiens, Bullbar and Longrange tank.

Oh and another Greddy turbo timer.

can you post the link to where you got the spotties from?
been looking locally but the ones in my budget are either converted with mostly chinese ballasts etc or hugely expensive for genuine stuff, willing to spend probably up to 700-800 bucks for some quality, decent sized hid's

Latest posts

Back