What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naa, new car next year....front and rear lockers still deciding on v6 d40 or chev powered 2010ish patrol, patrol is winning atm Has to be auto and has to be cumfy and I want extra grunt when I need it

Check out Brunswick Diesels web site. They had a dream of a patrol in their 4 sale section. 6.5 intercooled fully setup and ready to go.

Is the white GU still on there. Not sure of the year but it's the latest shape. Fully set up with draws etc. he wanted 58k last I saw.

Yeah there not cheap.
They sometimes pop up on the east coast
The other option is an LS1 conversion or a titan import

Went to repco in the old girl. Bought z89a oil filter, plus penrite 5-40w fully synthetic diesel oil for the service. I remembered to check the Parker light..5/12v, I noticed a cv boot on the left split at the top. So I asked but none in stock... They sold me a "universal" one. Still got the receipt in case it looks a lil dodgy before the shit starts. Got new front brake pads as well. I"ll have to check on the thickness of the discs first. Looks like the towball and I are spending some quality time together tomorrow....I'm not really looking forward to it. But the towball won't be the same if I put it off..
Enjoy your weekend fellas.

Local boy to penrith are you mate. Probably pass you all the time

I probably pass you all the time too.
I see the same 2 or 3 Navs that I always have a gawk at when they pass.
Mine's pretty recognizable as a blue tradesman's trailer is permanently attached to it.
Mainly do the mountains run.

Tinted my tail lights...awaiting defect. Looks so good though.
And put my German Shepherd sticker on the back window. Nothing exciting

Pics or it didn't happen hahahah
There ya go smart a$$ hahaha
Don't mind the tree. The lawn has too many bindies. I'll take a better one later ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413091757600.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413091757600.jpg
    233.3 KB

Latest posts

Back