UHF power

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the quick replies,

I like the idea of taking it off the cig lighter, so when the cars off, you know the power is off to the unit.

Next question is - is there an easy way to get through the fire wall on the ST? And whats the easiest way to get to the power for the cig lighter?

Thanks for the help guys!

There is more than one grommet on the firewall of a D40 and there is grommets on both sides so it's just a matter of finding the one most convenient to your purpose and using it.

As for power my dash ciggie lighter is the live one, (one in the console is on with accessories) so if you're planning on wiring to that so that it turns off check to make sure it's not live to begin with, mine is an STX though so ST's might have got a different set up.

Either way getting to them is simple enough you just have to remove the center piece of the dash for the dashboard one or remove the console for the one in the box. If you need help removing either parts there is threads on this forum that have instructions, or you could download the manual from the sticky in the D40 section.

Latest posts

Back