Rattling noise under my seat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. My nav is making a rattling noise under driver seat when I drive on bumpy roads and when I turn left on bumpy roads. Kind of like a grinding rattling noise. Anyone no what the problem could be?

Do you think it is in the cab or under the car? I know my passenger seat clunks and rattles all the time unless it is all the way forward.

It's definitely under the car. On road it's fine but off road on a bumbpy dirt road it rattles especially when I turn left. It started happening just after I scraped on a mound.

Bash plate come loose, Fuel tank mount damaged, broken body mount, damaged suspension, busted exhaust hanger.

Just a couple of things I can think of under there. if you can get under it with a rubber mallet and beat on things till you find whats rattling.

Check all the body mounts also. After 1000kms my 2010 model developed a rattle/knocking sound which was more noticeable when turning left over bumpy surfaces. Could feel it come up from under the drivers seat.

Turned out all the body mounts were stuffed cause whatever Nissan put in is crap material. I'm hoping the new replacements are made of something different and not the same stuff. But after 14000kms they're still looking good.

Latest posts

Back