Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cable ties leave a mark if you do them too tight, atleast her undies rip before you get them too tight.

Could be a couple of years away before I upgrade, the Nav,s at the stage I wanted it, i/c, exhaust, UHF and dual battery, winch is waiting to go in. all I need is a longrange tank. Thats the problem unless you buy a Ute already setup you need another 5 grand for all the extra bits

Bit slow again. Can never have too much beauty sleep.

I know what you mean. The more "invested" in extras, the more there is to loose. Some things can be removed and sold, providing you can be bothered.

Been having a bit of trouble unlocking the side window of the canopy and was near ARB today so I dropped in. Don't know if the bloke was BS me but he said the locks only have 12 months warranty even though the canopy has 3 years. My canopy is about 14 or 15 months old.

He ended up offering to order a matching lock but tried a bit of Easy Glide in the barrel which seemed to fix the problem.

Anyway if he is correct about the locks only having a 12 month warrantee, I wonder which bit/s have the 3 year warrantee?

Last edited:
Joe try powdered graphite, I,ve used it on car door and ignition locks over the years and padlocks. It can leave a little bit of black residue for the first few times you put a key in it, But its the best thing for locks

Truth be known I had tried graphite powder as well as silicone spray but didn't want the bloke to know I had been frigging around with it.

If this Easy Glide stuff works, I will buy a can. A bloke can never have too many cans of crap in the shed.

Speaking of crap, bought some coolant test strips today. Not sure how 50 test strips will ever get used before the expiry date. :wacko:

The 12 months warranty will be on he construction. Locks, hinges and anything of the like would be the same a brake pads on a car.

Talk about crap quality, Bought 1L of auto paint and a litre of clear coat and thinners cost $295. And i cant even make it home and the whole lid and the piece it screws onto came off the clear coat, It was standing up and never fell over, Didn,t lose any but i will take it back for another one as the it cant be sealed now

I wasn't game to suggest you sniff aerosols for the fear that you'd think I was calling you a dog.

Latest posts

Back