Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave's gunna buy a D40. Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah

Ve now ave the evidence.

Bit slow on the uptake though. :embarassed: Needed to have a spot of beauty sleep. Wifie had already cut the slices of cucumber for my eyes.

Last edited:
Could be a couple of years away before I upgrade, the Nav,s at the stage I wanted it, i/c, exhaust, UHF and dual battery, winch is waiting to go in. all I need is a longrange tank. Thats the problem unless you buy a Ute already setup you need another 5 grand for all the extra bits

d22dave said:
Could be a couple of years away before I upgrade, the Nav,s at the stage I wanted it, i/c, exhaust, UHF and dual battery, winch is waiting to go in. all I need is a longrange tank. Thats the problem unless you buy a Ute already setup you need another 5 grand for all the extra bits

Only 5k?? Sheesh I reckon I've spent way over that already,

Up top of keysy somewhere, that long ago

How the fark have our paths never crossed, you are a few years older than me, (about the same as my bro) but we must nearly have tripped over each other at some point. We were 1st Keysborough (I think) and our hall was behind the NP footy club.

Could be a couple of years away before I upgrade,

Atleast you can finally admit (with reference to joe's post) that the D40 is an upgrade, most D22 owners can't :ha:

How the fark have our paths never crossed, you are a few years older than me, (about the same as my bro) but we must nearly have tripped over each other at some point. We were 1st Keysborough (I think) and our hall was behind the NP footy club.

a:
must have crossed paths at some stage, same place I went to scouts for a year or 2

I was only a grub, left keysie before I was old enough to be a grout. But there was meetings and stuff which combined both groups.

I was only a grub, left keysie before I was old enough to be a grout. But there was meetings and stuff which combined both groups.

Lol, back then, no self respecting lout admitted to knowing any grub, even if it was his brother. These days(?) they have this link badge thing so a patrol leader might have some interest.

The only reason I knew the grubs was I had been one and at 12 went back as an unofficial grub destructor.

No idea when the "then" you refer to was but grubs and scouts did shitloads of things together when I was part of them, we never had any scout dominance. Our packs and troops all respected and helped each other whether there was a badge in it or not.

Latest posts

Back