Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need advice should I buy my mates 15" rims and tyres the rims are a 0 offset so they fit but they stick out a fair bit, but look tough as nails. I don't know what to do

Need advice should I buy my mates 15" rims and tyres the rims are a 0 offset so they fit but they stick out a fair bit, but look tough as nails. I don't know what to do

main problem is if a cop gets you for tyres outside the bodyline, unless you put that rubber flare on

Yeah I was thinking about the rubber flare, just to keep the police happy. They do look good

Yeah I was thinking about the rubber flare, just to keep the police happy. They do look good

There was a arctic truck photo on here not long ago, d22 from memory with after market BIG arse flares, damn good looking. but i looked up the arctic truck site back then and i couldn,t find them, but i gave up easy

Who the f**k keeps sending us all this bloody rain, don't they know we've got a retaining wall to build and are too precious to work in the rain.

Who the f**k keeps sending us all this bloody rain, don't they know we've got a retaining wall to build and are too precious to work in the rain.

Poor precious, Its stopped up here, but i dont know if i can through the swamp to get the wood i wanted. But i did fix a window this afternoon and put a couple more screws in a railing in the bbq area. Got the new motor for my winch yesterday and a new bearing, $5 for the bearing, well its what he charged me it was that or eftpos. its good dealing with the same blokes at the same companys for the last 15 or 20 years,

Poor precious,

I'm glad you understand

We are just turning the entire area into a mud pit but we have to get this wall done so the excavator can come in and level out the ground for the yards. We are suppose to have all 120 cows on this farm weighed tagged and added to the database by the EOFY but that aint gunna happen.

Considering the ground really should be allowed to settle before the yards go in and we need to build a roof and get power up there which requires a 30m trench I doubt it's going to happen either, however the guy from the mob who's making the yards reckons he's delivering it by the end of next week....he's in for a surprise.

Would have been that much further ahead today if the old man had remembered to put the welding rods in, strangely enough the welder doesn't work to well without them.

Not really a question, but why would any vehicle designer make the new BT50 soo friggin ugly? Feel nauseous everytime I see one.

Maybe some sort of one-upmanship between Ssangyong & Mazda.

Ssanyong are probably happy. Actyon Sports sales on the rise?

I reckon the whole BT50 design thing was because they wanted to step away from Ford. They knew they couldn't or didn't want to move away far enough that they had to design a new chassis etc so they stuck to the cosmetic side of things and tried to make it look like the rest of their butt ugly designs.

Hilux is still market leader by massive amounts (which shows some people have no taste) and Nav's are second but the figures are massively different, something like 3300 Lux's to 2100 Nav's for the month of May. But the one thing all share is that there if sweet FA stock.

I havn,t seen sales figures, but the more you look around the more gov agencys I see running navaras, ballarat and moorabool councils have d22 d/c utes and the water commission up here runs d40,s and a few patrols

Latest posts

Back