Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
short notice trip
heading up stockton tonight for a fish and a few beers
staying o/nite
2 cars 3 ppl sofar
any locals keen we will be on uhf ch 10
camped sth of lavis somewhere in dunes :beer::alcoholic:

Last edited:
So today's little adventure consisted of
1) heading out 4bn with morticus
2) trying to go thru a muddle hole (clearly too deep)
3) getting stuck in thus hole
4) morticus trying to snatch me out
5) snapping the snatch strap
6) ringing sparra who was on his way to work to come help
7) finally getting winched out of hole (after approx 2-3hrs
8) getting home and realizing that I broke my ****ing toe while trying to get Ute out

All in all was a pretty good afternoon haha

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121001_194735.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121001_194735.jpg
    21.4 KB
  • ForumRunner_20121001_194751.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121001_194751.jpg
    24.5 KB
  • ForumRunner_20121001_194804.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121001_194804.jpg
    24 KB
  • ForumRunner_20121001_194827.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121001_194827.jpg
    27.7 KB
Another d22 to the rescue
Even though there was a d40 already there
Kinda sais it all
The end

Hahaha, well if thats the way we are going to play this, the D22 shouldn't have got stuck in the first place? Oh thats right, i was standing there saying "yeah you should make that one " hahaha

I only have one ding in my ute, and yes dave was involved in that. If he was kicking it, i hope it was the same spot! Thanks again Ian, if it werent for you, it might have been a long night with a shovel and chainsaw.

Yeah Ian I can't thank ya enough.... that wasn't my fault you got that dint lol if I learnt anything yesterday it's to not cave to peer pressure hahaha

I only have one ding in my ute, and yes dave was involved in that. If he was kicking it, i hope it was the same spot! Thanks again Ian, if it werent for you, it might have been a long night with a shovel and chainsaw.

what were you planing on doing???? Hitting Cyc10n on the head with the shovel then chopping him up with the chain saw and throwing him the freshly dug d22 hole????? :hmmmm2:

what were you planing on doing???? Hitting Cyc10n on the head with the shovel then chopping him up with the chain saw and throwing him the freshly dug d22 hole????? :hmmmm2:

or chopping up and burying the d40 that couldnt pull him out

glad i could help guys
i was only an hour late for work,boss was ok with it

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me the lengths these D40 drivers go to, to cover up not being able to pull a D22 out haha Ian mate your a bloody legend seriously I was getting ready to strip the nav and burn it out for an insurance job lol

Hahaha bullshit. The look on your face when i asked what time you started work today was priceless. And the comment - dont you farken leave me here... was worth the entire outing itself!

Haha you must have some local in you, a minute ago you wanted to strip and burn it. But thats fair enough, would have been a good grave to leave it!

Well that explains a lot... Just need to find another sucker to go into that hole. I reckon your mate with the 37s might have crawled out the other side easily enough.

Latest posts

Back