New guy from yarrawonga vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken47

Reaction score
hi all my name is ken .
I live in northern Victoria in the past i have owned 2PATROLS 1 PATHFINDER and 1 NAVARA king cab ,and heaps of fords at the moment i am driving a BA FORD XLS Ute and looking to buy a D40 desiel auto 4 door ute around a 2007 model .
Just wondering if you guys could give me a few tips what to look for . Here is a pic of my old navara . Cheers Ken

navaranumber2.jpg

Welcome!

Welcome Ken,

You will find a myriad of good positive advice on this website and a great bunch of people to help you!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Gday mate, how ya goin!

thats a machine you had there...in the piccy.

what on earth posessed you to sell it, and, heaven forbid :confused2: want a D40.

enjoy the site.

what year model is that patrol?

Hi Scooba The patrol was 1993 4.2 diesel .It took me on many a outback trip and a few up into the Vic high country . it was a good rig but to big for the wife to drive so enter the pathfinder R50 .but that only lasted till i had to fill it up with petrol it drank fuel quicker than bob hawk drinking a schooner on a hot day :confused3: so now its the BA Ute (for the moment ):party:

Latest posts

Back