Navara D40 rear view mirror removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TONY'S D40 st

Reaction score
Hi :) Does anybody know how to remove a rear view mirror from it's block on the windscreen?? I'm desperately trying to remove it safely without breaking it. It looks as if it just unclips and pushes upwards towards the roof. Does anyone know how to do it? Any answers would be helpful, cheers

You want the block removed or just the glass of the mirror and it's plastic surround?

Nah I want the mirror and it's arm removed but I need the actual block to stay on the windscreen cause I'm trying to put one of those smart mirrors on with the GPS and reversing camera. Apparently the mirrors just clip straight on but I just dont know how to remove the old mirror arm from the block. Do you know how to do it?

The only ones I have seen do actually clip on to the old mirror and there is no need to remove any part of the mirror, but it is a long time since I looked at and gave up on them.

The old man's just clipped onto his mirror, it's a shit of a thing to see with sunnies on when it's a bright day.

I just had a look up my Tony Emmanuel (he wasn't happy but he gave a smile) and it only shows removal of the mirror with the rear camera screen and it's all pretty much clip together so I'd imagine the standard Aus mirror is as simple as that, might just take a bit of pressure.

Latest posts

Back