how much boost you running?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figures seem low. 71hp is only 53ish Kw, which seems low. Most people tend to claim about 70Kw standard, not hp.

Sorry about that yes i mistyped the inital readings should of been 87hp or 65kwts,however the final figure is correct that's all that matters now thanks for pointing it out gents again apologies.

Sorry about that yes i mistyped the inital readings should of been 87hp or 65kwts,however the final figure is correct that's all that matters now thanks for pointing it out gents again apologies.

Is that 152 Kw or 151hp ?..would like to see the dyno chart

It's 152hp not kwts in 4th gear @94kph "At the rear wheels" if you guys are so unsure look at www.atsperformance.com.au the owner richard spent 2 hours finetuning my setup look at the quality of the dyno and that it is callibrated every morning the amount of pm's and abuse i have received claiming 152hp is a worry

Perhaps if you would like the same improvements give him a call i am sure he will help he does most of his work on zd30 and yd25 and has years of experience,
if the dyno chart means so much to you all i will try to upload it next tuesday,i am going bush no point sitting around a computer blasting those who try to help
The best to you all
john

Hey guys having boost issues. Use to only peak at 17-18psi but tonight I was watching the gauge hit 20-21. Any ideas. Can't be a boost leak. Maybe the boost controller had a small block in it and now its free.

Cooler weather maybe? If it had a blockage I'd expect it to have been higher before and now its lower, not the other way around. Could be a loose clamp on the controller line between the turbo and controller maybe...

Hey guys having boost issues. Use to only peak at 17-18psi but tonight I was watching the gauge hit 20-21. Any ideas. Can't be a boost leak. Maybe the boost controller had a small block in it and now its free.

A new blockage in the boost controller could raise your boost, or as said a leaking boost line to the wast-gate actuator. If either of these things occur you might not get the right amount of boost to the wast-gate so it stays closed a little longer

I will post a dyno chart next week the wife will scan it at work and email it to me then i shall upload to you all just had a shit of a night at mt mee forrest tracks were washed out and trees down took me 4 hrs to get to dayboro after i cut my way out regards
john

Check to see if your Actuator (lever) is stuck- that will cause over boosting.
I dont think its a boost leak.

Also 152 hp is not unrealistic. I havent had mine dynoed but it should be around 130-135kw at the wheels or 180hp on a mid tune- probable 145 on a high tune.

Ive got alot of mods.

Latest posts

Back