Hard to Start in mornings QD32

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo73

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a Terrano QD32 and I seem to lose fuel pressure over night and takes time to get it started. I pump the manual fuel pump on the filter which is soft until its hard and that seems to help. My thought is that air is getting into the lines over night. Ive checked all the lines and tightened the hose clips but still the same. My other thought is that maybe I need to replace the Bango bolt? Any ideas out there? Thanks Tim

you got the qd32ti engine?
check your getting glow voltage. i think they are ecu controlled and faulty temp sensor can screw that up.

if its a drain back issue cheap fix is fit a one way valve on the main fuel line down at the tank. however i also would check for air leaks, fit a clear fuel hose after the filter and look for bubbles in the fuel. common source for air leaks is the fuel filter or primer.
also in the morning undo the fuel cap, if you get it suck air in the tank breather might be blocked.

Latest posts

Back