Genuine verse Aftermarket.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I am aware, they are on the lowest setting.

One would think when they ship they assume not everyone is at max gvm.

Here's a couple of pics of how it sits, have springs on softest setting.

Attachments

• navara 001.jpg
    navara 001.jpg
    211.7 KB
  • navara 002.jpg
    navara 002.jpg
    211.6 KB
It does sit a little high at the back. I'm guessing you have the uca in at front and wound up. Do you have any of the leafspring? Like a close up of it installed and the car on the ground if you know what I mean. They should be preset to the softest setting you would think. Maybe trying disconnecting the front setting all together and sew what happens

Rusty
UCA's are in and have 15mm gap from the top bumpstops, could maybe go a touch more but i got them so i could still have a bit of down travel. This the sort of pics your after.

Attachments

• springs 001.jpg
    springs 001.jpg
    209.7 KB
  • springs 002.jpg
    springs 002.jpg
    204.7 KB
  • springs 003.jpg
    springs 003.jpg
    215.2 KB
  • springs 004.jpg
    springs 004.jpg
    212.5 KB
  • springs 005.jpg
    springs 005.jpg
    209.1 KB
That's the pictures im after dude. They are set right for soft but have you played around with the settings? I could suggest moving the front shackle up to its tightest setting and see what happens then. You have a lot more room for adjustments then mine cause of the parabolic spring.

That's the pictures im after dude. They are set right for soft but have you played around with the settings? I could suggest moving the front shackle up to its tightest setting and see what happens then. You have a lot more room for adjustments then mine cause of the parabolic spring.

If i move it to a tighter setting, won't it make it stiffer (worse than it is)

I dunno mate. Mine doesn't have a front adjustment on it at all. Maybe a bit of trial and error messing with the settings.

Goodluck
Rusty

How did you go Bear.

John asked me to send pics to him to to see how it sits and also my invoice no so he could have a look what exactly was sent to me, and he would work something out. That was monday and i haven't heard back from him yet, looks like i am gonna have to ring him again.

I haven't tried changing the settings to a tighter setting like Rusty suggested because i can't see how that would make it any better, i definitely don't want it any stiffer.

I am nearly ready to rip it all out and put the standard stuff back in, thats how pissed off with it i am.

Hmmm, left the country:rofl2:

Actually I got another call from the woman there during the week, asking if I had made a decision yet.

When I first inquired about their suspension, they told me to have a look at the comments on the Navara forum. Bet they arn't doing that at the moment!

As for genuine vs aftermarket...Had my suspension fitted yesterday (King, EFS & Bilstein) and so far I really have to concentrate to notice that the ride is any firmer and even then I am not sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back