Genuine verse Aftermarket.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

My opinion, genuine is go as it always fits and is tested to the extreme.

Aftermarket I use.

Stereo, tie rod ends and the intercooler.

Anything engine related is genuine.

Shocks, Bilstein all the way.

As for suspension. Dont waste your money on aftermarket suspension.

The factory torsion bars on the D22 actually ride decent, same with the leaf springs. The leaf springs are setup for a combination of decent ride quality and medium load handling. If you're at max GVM everyday, by all means get better leaf springs.

If you use it for camping, dont waste the money.

I would rather the stock ride then a 2 inch lift.

Its almost impossible to get accurate reviews as everyone tries to justify the money they spent.

I have wasted to much money on the "Perfect ride", factory is as best as it gets.

Na, they are still in and pissing me off.

Gotta get the factory springs out from under the house.

Anyone got a low km set of stock D22 torsion bars ?

Whats the most reliable aftermarket thing I have used.

The Greddy turbo timer. Its actually worth the money, unlike the overrated and overpriced Boggard.

I may even have the original set still. They would only have 100,000kms on them, so will probably still use them if I have them still.

Ever seen a factory set of springs fail ?

I may even have the original set still. They would only have 100,000kms on them, so will probably still use them if I have them still.

Ever seen a factory set of springs fail ?

Want to sell me your sax?

Cause 1st gear and second they vibrate, downshifting they vibrate.

The Lovell's never did it and the SAX only JUST ride slightly better.
The way everyone talked them up, they rode like coils. Far from it.

Everything is done up tight, have a look at the spring design. The part at the back is what causes them to vibrate from what I can see.

By the way, those Bilsteins have 180,000km's on them and they're still better then the factory shocks new. They still push back with plenty of force.

Cause 1st gear and second they vibrate, downshifting they vibrate.

The Lovell's never did it and the SAX only JUST ride slightly better.
The way everyone talked them up, they rode like coils. Far from it.

Everything is done up tight, have a look at the spring design. The part at the back is what causes them to vibrate from what I can see.

By the way, those Bilsteins have 180,000km's on them and they're still better then the factory shocks new. They still push back with plenty of force.

Okay maybe I don't want them, have you called them mate?

Not yet, doubt Ill get my money back.

Was wanting to see tonight if enyone else has experienced this.

Latest posts

Back