front wheel bearing issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTFABWORX

Reaction score
hi guys

my d40 front drivers side wheel bearing is rooted and i done a little bit of looking on the net and it seems you have to replace the whole hub assembly with the abs sensor in it. has anyone else on here replaced the front wheel bearings

cheers Reece

HOLY SHIT nissan want $1022 trade price and $12xx and something retail for a front hub what a joke gonna go to the parts people... If you pay a thousand dollars per hub on that comparision navaras should be around 100k

thanks Aussie frontier apparently there is difference between 4.0v6 and diesel hubs as well

I was aware of the two part numbers for the D40 Frontier for the 4x2 and the 4x4 but the difference was only a metal shield that covered the back of the bearing where the drice shaft would pass through on the 4x4.
The Frontier Xterra and Pathfinder all run the same part but then all are Petrol in the US.
AFIK when I looked into it last time the D40 ST-X 4x2 ran the same part numbers as the Frontier.
Maybe they changed after 07
Bugger knows
I was going to pick up a pair when I was OS next

ok fixed the problem got a replacement hub from cbc bearings in brisbane $240 the fit is great 45min job and he told me there was japanese bearongs in the hub

Latest posts

Back