First Timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottd22

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm following the prompt to enter my first post.
I picked up my first 4x4 last week(2010 D22), need to suck a lemon to get the smile off my face. It,s the first new vehicle I've ever bought. Looking forward to many klms on and off road. I haven't done any 4x4 before, so I wonder if I'll still be smiling with the first scratch. The ST-R is standard, except for a tow bar at the moment (my budget didn't allow for all the options I'd like just yet).
This is also the first forum I've joined and I've already found some helpful info.
Till next post take care

Scott

Welcome Scott, pity you brought a D22 the D40's are much better but you'll already know this if you've read some of the forum.

Congrats on the purchase and hope you find some useful stuff here

Welcome Scott, pity you brought a D22 the D40's are much better but you'll already know this if you've read some of the forum.

Congrats on the purchase and hope you find some useful stuff here

^--- Don't listen to him he's just jealous because he can't drive a D22

Hey, Thx for the reply and your opinion. No need for the pity, I"m happy.

Most of us are happy here because we didn't buy a Pajero

Welcome mate, you'll get to realize that the D40 drivers amongst us need to reassure themselves they haven't wasted $,000s on their mobile salons by cheap digs at newcomers. Rest assured you chose wisley.

Latest posts

Back