FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352609484.887970.jpg
Pub lunch and $20.00 in the slappers and this is the result $700.00 of a win later!
Cheers!

Hmm getting a new cracking noise in my front suspension now when say, hitting a round about with my front right. After I get off, about a second after I get off the round about I get a big thump/crack and then it's ok

Hmm getting a new cracking noise in my front suspension now when say, hitting a round about with my front right. After I get off, about a second after I get off the round about I get a big thump/crack and then it's ok

Blown shock perhaps.

I drove through a drain the other night, !@#$house Newcastle council not fixing it.

I want to get it sorted before fraser just incase :/. Jock looks fine. Little bit of impact on the shock from the uca, but nothing bad

Throw it up on the hoist.

Are CV boots easy to change in these ?

1 of mine needs the boot replacing. Will change them all at the same time.

Throw it up on the hoist.

Are CV boots easy to change in these ?

1 of mine needs the boot replacing. Will change them all at the same time.

I'd just change the shaft. Easier.
It's definately not a cv though. Different type of noise.

What about it though?

There was i guy on here months ago saying he had a similar sounding noise, and after multiple times on the hoist and not finding any problems he inadvertently fixed it when he pulled out the torsion bars to check something. once he refitted them the noise was gone, he didnt see any problems with them but assumed there must of been an issue with how they were seated

Ill just change the boots, prefer genuine parts in it or I might pick up a new set out of a later model at the wreckers.

Will check with Garry about part numbers.

There was i guy on here months ago saying he had a similar sounding noise, and after multiple times on the hoist and not finding any problems he inadvertently fixed it when he pulled out the torsion bars to check something. once he refitted them the noise was gone, he didnt see any problems with them but assumed there must of been an issue with how they were seated

Fark a can't be farked doing that hah. In the workshop it goes haha.

Ill just change the boots, prefer genuine parts in it or I might pick up a new set out of a later model at the wreckers.

Will check with Garry about part numbers.

Call Sydney drive shaft. Genuine rebuilt $120 each

Latest posts

Back