FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went for a run in a V8 Scania last night.

Mate gave me a drive to, on a private road of course.

Its a auto, still exciting even if it was for 2km's.

Man I haven't driven a truck for about 12 months and I have driven a real truck with a decent load for any decent distance for about 5years.

hey fatty, this is the response i got back from Calmini regarding their steering system

Sir-

Thank you for your interest in the CALMINI Nissan line. The shipping
cost via UPS on our steering system to you will be $193.44. Systems are
currently on backorder for 8-10 weeks.

Best Regards,
CALMINI Products Mfg. Inc.
Sales Department

I'd like to see the snake kit first though.. Just run it with the idler arm brace instead of the heavy duty idler

I'd like to see the snake kit first though.. Just run it with the idler arm brace instead of the heavy duty idler

I agree, id like to see the kit first as well, i might fire an email to snake racing. And I've already got the idler brace in. If I got the calmini kit, I'd install the whole lot. And flog off the idler arm brace, and keep it all for spares.

I agree, id like to see the kit first as well, i might fire an email to snake racing. And I've already got the idler brace in. If I got the calmini kit, I'd install the whole lot. And flog off the idler arm brace, and keep it all for spares.

Yeah exactly right. Ill need that with these 33's too now! I reckon after fraser ill need a drag link and idler arm anyways haha

Crap I'm not street enough to come up with a response to that, can we go back to talking about cars :ha:

Latest posts

Back