FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Fatts!

What brand is it and what happened mate!

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

It's mean mother/tlv. First off the nozel end that goes on the exhaust doesn't stay on for shit. And when it does it hardly puts any air into the balloon. I sat there for 25 minutes holding it on and it only just started moving!

Would probably work alright if the nozel actually stayed on the pipe. Maybe if It had a better way of atatching. It's like the exhaust pressure is too high and it doesn't stay on.

Would probably work alright if the nozel actually stayed on the pipe. Maybe if It had a better way of atatching. It's like the exhaust pressure is too high and it doesn't stay on.

G'evening Fatt's

Does the instructions say anything about a bleed valve?

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Nope, suggesting I may be usin it incorrectly? This is possible.. Ill look into it again tomorrow.

Can everyone take 2min and fill out the "MUSTER" Questionnaire, so far only 11 people have done it.
The MUSTER could be a really good event if we all put in our 2cents to help the committee.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=16963

................................................................................................................................

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354943963.807728.jpg :).

Yeah it was. I made the mistake of taking pillies instead of worms and they weren't biting at all...
I'm trying to keep myself occupied at the moment to get my head around everything that's going on, so I'm up for anything ATM. Tamworth next weekend and then mudgee to chase a few pigs the next weekend. And then out of all places I decided to make the trip down to Melbourne for New Years.

Well I'm flying down with my brother and his misso and a couple of family friends. They aren't into 4bying, so ill probably pass. But I will be coming down in the Nav in the next year probably. Go for a deer hunt somewhere.

Latest posts

Back