Duck season soon!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
cant wait to kill some ducks.

where are you heading too??

im heading down gunbower to a mates property.

Mates are talking about going to one of the reserves up around boort i think, So its that or around home again

haha thats what my pallot gun is for. sit in the backyard and shot what ever moves

We use the air rifle in the back yard, But i had the 22 out with my boys in the front yard shooting those long z,s who needs a suppressor

Gunna start off around the farm then see how we go from there

what are you doing with a 375? lol that's an elephant rifle (well the smallest legal one in Africa anyway)

what are you doing with a 375? lol that's an elephant rifle (well the smallest legal one in Africa anyway)

Wanted a big calibre, would really like to go to the NT chasing buff, few blokes use them on sambar as well, It was a 375 or 458 and 375 came up so i grabbed it

really? i thought it would be a knock u on ur ass kinda recoil, my 270 win is pretty hard on me but im pretty skinny lol

If you get the chance to have a shot out of a 375 or 458 its surprising the way they push compared to smaller calibers like 270 308 and 30-06 which can be savage to some

Seriously, you guys shoot ducks? I get shooting ferals (cats, goats, hare, horse etc etc), but ducks I don't get - just don't seem worth the effort.

Who here can tell the difference between a Pacific Black and Pink Ear at 100m? I'm hoping you all can!

Latest posts

Back