d40 2011 stud pattern

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stocker

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if this has already been asked, i just purchased a new stx 550 and am in the process of purchasing some after market wheels from the states.
I was wondering if someone can tell me what stud pattern the new d40 runs
and whats the maximum width of tyres i can fit as i was interested in a 22 or 24 inch wheel, cheers

Hi guys,

Not sure if this has already been asked, i just purchased a new stx 550 and am in the process of purchasing some after market wheels from the states.
I was wondering if someone can tell me what stud pattern the new d40 runs
and whats the maximum width of tyres i can fit as i was interested in a 22 or 24 inch wheel, cheers

Mate not sure on the width but bob jane told me that they were a 6 stud ford and legally I could only go 265/65/17

Well there not a ford pattern, there a bit for a odd one I believe no one else uses it, only D40's. Not sure how you go with thous big ass flash wheels but I would say 8" wide would be the limit. In a 4WD tyre a 265/75/16 is the biggest you "should" go, but 285's fit after some mods.
There was a thread on here that had the actual stud pattern measurements but you might have too try a search, I can remember the name of it.

Last edited:
The standard D40 stud pattern is 6 x 4.5 or 6 x 113.Ford,Toymota,Mazda etc would be running 6 x 5.5
If your looking for wheels from the US look for wheels to fit a Nissan Frontier,Xterra,Pathfinder all 2005 model onwards
Max width is going to depend on what offset you want to run and how legal you want to keep the truck
I currently run 17x8 with 265/70/R17 which is the largest legal size under current ACT rules that we are able to run
Other states have different views on how to read the NCOP and the ADR's
To see what wheels might be suitable have a look at the wheels that fit threads on ClubFrontier.org http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f78/list-wheels-definitely-fit-2005-frontiers-add-5949/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back