Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey jamie the rig will look mint with 33's i dont no much bout the 22s but i didnt think u needed a body lift for 33 to fit nicely just suspension...

and ryan i was just laughing at ur posts on tsv 4x4 what pisser are u ryan m or ryan h

Ryan m chuck is a request of you want, I think they may have banned me tho.

Well the bf Goodrich muddies are the best rated, if I had to buy tyres again that's what i would pick although I do love the aggressive look of Mickey Thompson baja mtzs, but if your a bit low on the cash IDE go for the maxxis bighorns there the best for the price and there much cheaper then anything else.
Wouldn't bother with the stt's overpriced and over produced crap. That's my 2 cents on tyres. Rims just make sure they are atleast 8" wide if your buying them.

Also there seems to be alot of people from Townsville on here, time to get a "tsvnav" sticker happening or something.

Also there seems to be alot of people from Townsville on here, time to get a "tsvnav" sticker happening or something.

Cheers for the help on the tyers. We will have to have a look into it. How many of you guys would like to see if we can organise some people to go down to the nav muster next year????

Was thinking of going down, but would be better with a couple of us going insteed of one.

I went and seen the guys at ssaf last week about the bash plates and emailed them some drawings of the forum. Im just waiting to hear back from them. Might call them tommrow. He said it would be better of getting it made from 3mm steel plate and get it powder coated rather than checker plate. Hope to get a good price. Ill let you's all know how it goes.

Cheers for the help on the tyers. We will have to have a look into it. How many of you guys would like to see if we can organise some people to go down to the nav muster next year????

Was thinking of going down, but would be better with a couple of us going insteed of one.

I went and seen the guys at ssaf last week about the bash plates and emailed them some drawings of the forum. Im just waiting to hear back from them. Might call them tommrow. He said it would be better of getting it made from 3mm steel plate and get it powder coated rather than checker plate. Hope to get a good price. Ill let you's all know how it goes.

yeah id be hel keen for the mustetr

Im so excited, the front of the rig gets its new suspetion tommrow. Well have to check with the miss about money for the back. Well be ring around tommrow for a set of 33 and rims.

hell yea, was just reading up on the maxxis bighorns and they seem like the way to go. I also read up on fitting 33 to the d22, apparently all i have to do is remove the mud flaps and do some minor triming to the inner guars on the front. Will have to wait and see when i get them.

If you have a bullbar trimming the front won't be an issue! Let me know what price you get for the bighorns I need to buy a spare

the big horns are the way im going to go when i upgrade my wheels.
getting the rhino liner done this week and canopy on next week

if you want something with real grip tho go for treps or centipedes for the real off road advantage. there not loud on the road either..................

Well front is all done. It is so good to have a level car again lol. The ride is nice and smooth as well. Know just have to save up for the back.

Latest posts

Back