Any1 pulled a swifty on the mrs? lol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still young so I only get semi serious well at the moment so I spend what I want and when I want.

My Ex spent $600 on hair extensions I was like WTF. I can justify the money I spend.

Dave.

My Ex spent $600 on hair extensions I was like WTF. I can justify the money I spend.

Dave.

jesus christ... they pay to get a hair cut and they pay to put hair back on...i may not be a smart man but fk me that is dumb!

thats just like me asking a mechanic to remove the motor and then later realising hmmm i need that back mate.

Last edited:
Crap I'd been ignoring hair extensions all this time, blow drying and cutting was bringing in the money but at $600 to sew a wig on someone's head I reckon it's time the hair dressing booth was upgraded to a salon.

Fairs fair though, how many guys mrs have spent a stupid ammount of a hair dryer or hair straightner.

Dave.

I justify it all through it's necessity. i explain it this way; (tyres) "if we are in the Simpson desert next year and the only thing getting us home is the tyres, dont you want to know we have the best?", (Engel) "this way we can have a fridge freezer at home and when we go away we wont have wet and soggy food, or need to find ice", (Suspension lift) "the further the suspension travels the smoother and more comfortable the ride is" - not really a "swifty", i like to sell the sizzle not just the steak.

(**I did come home with about $200 worth of fishing gear once that i said i'd had for ages, does that count:sarcastic:)

Fairs fair though, how many guys mrs have spent a stupid ammount of a hair dryer or hair straightner.

Dave.

lol yea...turning the tables when the mrs tried to pull a swifty on me...she goes to this tupperware party thing and spends few hundreds $$ on plastic containers WTF! and she says "they are microwavable" so i said hmmm yea ok...while at kmart i see containers there for the 1/10th the price looked at the box "microwavable" fk did i lose it!!!

You're all dead when the free-wheelers work out how to use the internet.

Cos everyone knows there are no girls on the internet :p

I am still young so I only get semi serious well at the moment so I spend what I want and when I want.

Dave.
the only hair work allowed is at brazilian butterfly....if u know what i mean:rock:

what you dont want yr mrs to get on to is the IPL, no more brazilians, they just nuke them with laser! but fk me it is $$$$$$$$$, just think all those mods that could have been done :suicide2:

I made up a list of the mods I wanted done to Nav before it got in to the dealers.
Bull bar, Winch, Dual battery system, UHF, 40mm suspension lift and 40L poly water tank to sit on the floor in front of the rear seat.
Showed it to my misses and she gave me the ok. Said absolutly nothing more as that is the budget.
About 2 weeks after getting it done she and I went in to pick up the water tank that I had ordered for it.
While waiting for the tank to be brought out she started to talk to the saleman about all the 4x4 mods available.
She then mentioned that a friend of ours had done a 2" body lift to his Patrol.
The salesman then asked her if it looked as good as the one on my Nav.
Yup. I was busted.
It all worked out in the end.
I explained to her that I actually saved several hundred dollars on labor by having it installed while they were doing the suspension upgrade.
She didnt/doesnt know any better.
The salesman must have heard the despiration in my voice because he kept nodding his head and agreeing with me...
Bill

Last edited:
what you dont want yr mrs to get on to is the IPL, no more brazilians, they just nuke them with laser! but fk me it is $$$$$$$$$, just think all those mods that could have been done :suicide2:

Not sure I saw any brazilians at the IPL, although Warney might have had one under his uniform but I wont be checking. :big_smile:

Not sure I saw any brazilians at the IPL, although Warney might have had one under his uniform but I wont be checking. :big_smile:

Krafty, not sure if you misunderstood the IPL or you were just taken the p^ss... but IPL i meant was the "intense pulse light" instead of brazilians (waxing) LOL... :sarcastic:

But im sure your right bout warney, not a great mental picture to have..:puke:

Neither misunderstood or taking the piss, Just reading differently. Indian Prem League was just the first thing that came to mind and some of them buggers are too hairy for brazilians

Today's not a bad day at all. I've been eyeing off this cherry black Schecter electric guitar with a genuine Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge and double humbuckers.

Today, wife told me to grab it. And a hard Gator case that fits the thing absolutely perfectly.

And sweet Jesus it sounds good. We checked that the bridge returns perfectly after bending the notes (in either direction) and it didn't disappoint. I'm bloody well stoked!

Latest posts

Back