Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last time I went to bourke, we got 10 pigs with the dogs, heaps of goats and foxes seen too

We tried VIC high country in hope of a sambar on the weekend, no deer seen, but we saw a wild dog and a big alpine copperhead.. also found some mud! :p

At least you had a go, but you can keep the farkn snake. Great white hunter that I am, I got a rabbit with the air rifle in the back yard

Also Heading out for a hunt, we're of to the Vic High country chasing Sambar for three, yes three weeks
The canetoads are invading Mexico.
We promise to be on our best behaviour.
Pauly B

Driving at low altitude and fast, usual speed for a D22.
1800 /2000 ks each way
Five of us in two vehicles.
We're used to Fallow and Reds, but I hear that Sambar are bullet proof.:shooter:
Pauly B

Driving at low altitude and fast, usual speed for a D22.
1800 /2000 ks each way
Five of us in two vehicles.
We're used to Fallow and Reds, but I hear that Sambar are bullet proof.:shooter:
Pauly B

Never shot a sambar, Only reds, rusa and fallow. Sooner or later i,ll hopefully get one

We tried VIC high country in hope of a sambar on the weekend, no deer seen, but we saw a wild dog and a big alpine copperhead.. also found some mud! :p

was up there today...saw a cat..and some fresh big sambar tracks

just a drive around...bonding session with me kids...bit of 4beeing...some fishin and a few potshots.

Also Heading out for a hunt, we're of to the Vic High country chasing Sambar for three, yes three weeks
The canetoads are invading Mexico.
We promise to be on our best behaviour.
Pauly B

What area are you hunting? Hounds, gundogs or stalking?

I love hunting as you can see on my user name. I hunt pest animals but I like chasing piggies.

Latest posts

Back