Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F dick?.. We cant be trusted with them in victoria the nanny state... What breed is the pup, male or female

Puppy hasn't been chosen mate. Looking into possibly a ridgeyxpitty.
Or a bulley grey. Ill look into it after Xmas.

I've met Greg bloom a few times and he has two of those terriers now. They go hard. One of them tries to lug haha.
They're in Doggin Boars 6. His final DVD

I've met Greg bloom a few times and he has two of those terriers now. They go hard. One of them tries to lug haha.
They're in Doggin Boars 6. His final DVD

Great stuff. They are now legal in Vic for sambar deer. One fella has done a heap of work bringing in some quality dogs and they have proven themselves on tracking deer.

Great stuff. They are now legal in Vic for sambar deer. One fella has done a heap of work bringing in some quality dogs and they have proven themselves on tracking deer.

Yeah, they do bail real well. But they need to be worked quite hard Greg told me.
I'm pretty keen on a Ridgey x as I've work with two of them in my time and they both had great drive and loyalty. Cross that with somthing tough as nuts with a bit of a nose and bam. Hat one Would hope will be a great working dog.

I would have a Jagd but it's their work ethic that is scary - my border terrier is hard enough!!

Yep - for the Aussie style of lugging the ridgie needs a good cross. But as a bailer they can do the job.

I have a dog who could be the father of your next pup.....hahaha!!

December2010.jpg

Last edited:
He's a fit looking fella too!
Unfortunately between me and the fellas we only have a danexmastiffxarab bitch to put him over. Too many pig dogs. We are trying to downsize her pups. Thinking of putting a pittyxpointer over her

The pointers nose will be enough. Mastiffs have Suprisingly strong noses as to arab when given the right training. Any dog will find. Zues - the PittyxPointerxWolfhoind finds out to almost a km.

No doubrt about that! Air scenters will always find in the shortest distance.

Love the bull arab - purpose built for Aussie hunting.

Last edited:
We are training a 10 month old at the moment. His name is Gus and he would run through a brick wall and lug a bull if he had to. Not the smartest thing. But temperament is great and he doesn't whinge until he wants to jump off the ute with the other dogs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355312372.012358.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355312387.235355.jpg

Pigs (over 300) near Cobar, eating all the farmers grain he put out for his sheep.

FARK, that would be lotsa fun for me and my LA :rambo:

Attachments

• pigs near Cobar.jpg
    pigs near Cobar.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back