Aircon Noise ???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the cabin filters were the same from all Nav's and Pathy's I'm sure Nissan even use the same part number. Either way there is a dealer on ebay selling them for $40 if they are different he can no doubt do better than Western filters at $98

On the Thai built trucks, there is a motorised cowling that opens up to let fresh or recirc air in, it makes a fair noise every time it opens or closes, but I wouldn't have called it an unsual or strange sound.

On the other hand, after turning off the engine I could hear the refrigerant or heating water gurgling around, sounded like a flushing Dunny.

I thought the cabin filters were the same from all Nav's and Pathy's I'm sure Nissan even use the same part number. Either way there is a dealer on ebay selling them for $40 if they are different he can no doubt do better than Western filters at $98

Spain cabin filters don't fit Thai built, well not without using a hammer and chisel.

Well there ya go another reason for cheaper trucks, they don't make a proper hole for AC filters. I'm willing to sell the hole my A/C filter goes in, it's not like I ever plan to use it.

Nissan have 2 different filters one for the spain built and one for the thai built d40,s . Western filters dont have filters for the thai built ones but they do have them for the spainish buit ones for $35 plus postage . Nissan filters are $98 for the thai built d40 .

I know the noise you are speaking of and mine does it too. Pretty sure its the actuator motor for air vents.Bit like a low rumble coming from the dash. Ive notice too i can here it after i have turned the ignition off after about 30 seconds. My thought were that the vents may close off when car is off ????????????

Latest posts

Back