Yet another Newby

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STU640

Reaction score
Hi All,
My name is Stuart and I live in Cairns, just purchased my first D40, a used 2009 King Cab with 70000kms on the clock. Purchased this mainly to pull the boat and get off the beaten track a little without doing anything too amazing. Got sold on the D40 by my brother in law who lives in Tassie and travels with his D40 every year with a big six wheel slide on, he swears by his Navara. Looking forward to getting some good info from those in the know and all things Navara.

Welcome Stuart!

From another King Cab driving Cairnsite.

What colour? Tray or tub? There's not to many King Cabs in Cairns and very few well body types. I'll keep a lookout for ya.:wavey:

Mines Silver, genuine bar, snorkel, spoties, raised a bit and well body style.

Welcome Stuart!

From another King Cab driving Cairnsite.

What colour? Tray or tub? There's not to many King Cabs in Cairns and very few well body types. I'll keep a lookout for ya.:wavey:

Mines Silver, genuine bar, snorkel, spoties, raised a bit and well body style.

Slate grey, tub back with the Nissan ladder bars, no bull bar as yet, hunted out a king cab as I wanted additional tub space with enough room for the dogs and fridge in the cab, no kids as they have flown, I live on the south side but will keep a look out for you around town

Slate grey, tub back with the Nissan ladder bars, no bull bar as yet, hunted out a king cab as I wanted additional tub space with enough room for the dogs and fridge in the cab, no kids as they have flown, I live on the south side but will keep a look out for you around town

Yeah, went for the King Cab for exactly the same reasons and sleep in the tub with camping gear under. Always nice being up off the ground especially around this neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Back