who has the highest lift on the forum ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highest i have seen here would probably be "boosted"s d22

Thanks Scooba, good to see my work is appreciated. I've only got a 5" lift. 2" dobinsons lift with Calmini upper arms and rear shackles and a home made 2" body lift. But watch this space! There are going to be some big changes towards the end of this year or early next year :D

hmm wonder how high you can go, biggest i can think is a 3" body lift with a 3" suspension lift..... then another 2" in suspension blocks.... so 8" lift...... thats about 20cm for the metric people......

If your talkin street car not comp truck....That would be VANGUARD before he took it in for the SAS it had 5inch calmini + 2.5inch spring lift + 2inch body lift and 35' shoes
Check it out.

hmm wonder how high you can go, biggest i can think is a 3" body lift with a 3" suspension lift..... then another 2" in suspension blocks.... so 8" lift...... thats about 20cm for the metric people......

Sorry dude, BUT do you not read anything????????
Look at the link that i put up earlier, click on it and have a read....... I think you will see that VANGUARD had a 9.5inch lift total suspension plus body,,, plus he was running 35inch tyres (stock tyre 31')

Last edited:

Sorry dude, BUT do you not read anything????????
Look at the link that i put up earlier, click on it and have a read....... I think you will see that VANGUARD had a 9.5inch lift total suspension plus body,,, plus he was running 35inch tyres (stock tyre 31')

sorry, been looking through whats available for a d21 withought going the custom route.....

but i did read that post, just didnt register in my mind....
hnestly just didnt do the simple maths.

i really wanted the snake racing 5 in kit but apperently the "LAW" whateva that is, doesnt allow it here in fucking queensland. very uncool queensland !!!

i really wanted the snake racing 5 in kit but apperently the "LAW" whateva that is, doesnt allow it here in fucking queensland. very uncool queensland !!!

just do it lol :) , im considering it big time, i see all these hiluxs getting around no worries ... the only thing stopping me is where i live at the moment i have no where to park if it gets too high lol...

qld transport and the cops should worry about the cars that are all smashed up with no indicators and shit before they worry about what size tyre im running ... i see it all day every day in brisbane its a joke

Lol I was thinking more insurance purposes tho cause its my daily as well as my hobby .like you said tho every 1 else does it I seen some bloke in a cruiser yesterday that would have needed a ladder to get into wouldn't been a 7 in +. Stupid laws really Grind my gears !!!

joshys d22, it competed in tough truck last year.

if you dont include the tyres i dont have anywhere near 9" of lift. With 35's on mine is exactly a headlight higher then a totally stock nav. so maybe 5"?

Latest posts

Back