Under rear seat storage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jnrsnav

Reaction score
Hey all, just looking through the forum and noticed in a pic that the fella had some storage tubs under the rear seats with netting over the top of them! I didn't get them in my truck and was wondering if anyone has bought these from nissan? If so how much? I think they are a fantastic idea!!

They are US imports. Nissan Aus can get em but last check they were about $3mill bucks a side and you can't even store a stale turd in them.

One of the threads about them has the actual Aussie price in them I don't remember the cost but it was in the $300 range.

Wouldnt be these by any chance would it ?

IMG_0043.jpg

I got them from a guy in the US on ClubFrontier.org. They are actually for a Nissan D40 Frontier , same truck as ours but LHD.
We dont get the lock down parts but they sit there without moving anyway.
If thats the things your after I would suggest looking on Ebay for Frontier parts or contact Courtesy Nissan in the US .Alternatively you could do as I did and ask someone on ClubFrontier if they want to sell some

They are in the 550 now days and they are also an optional extra for all models where as once upon a time most Nissan dealers had no idea about them, just like they had no idea about the ambient temp sensor despite it being a Pathy part.

Wouldnt be these by any chance would it ?

IMG_0043.jpg

I got them from a guy in the US on ClubFrontier.org. They are actually for a Nissan D40 Frontier , same truck as ours but LHD.
We dont get the lock down parts but they sit there without moving anyway.
If thats the things your after I would suggest looking on Ebay for Frontier parts or contact Courtesy Nissan in the US .Alternatively you could do as I did and ask someone on ClubFrontier if they want to sell some

They may not be huge( but they do look a handy size) that's 1 point to a d40 over d22

Latest posts

Back