servicing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
hi does anybody here no that if i dont get my car navara serviced by nissan it will void my waranty as i have already had first service done by another mechanic strickly because nissan oil is rubbish and plainly i just dont like them.. except for the cars they produce :)

they cant refuse a waranty claim aslong as its been serviced by a licenced mechanic when it should be, they will try to make u believe that this will void the warranty but by law it cant

Legally they're not allowed to refuse a warranty claim solely on the basis that the scheduled service work was not performed by a Nissan dealership.

However, they could (and for pricey things, you can rely on them doing so) reject a claim on the basis that the servicing was not carried out correctly and thus led to the demise of the component.

Yes they can and they will. If the vehicle is not serviced with correct oils and at the correct intervals. You get nothing.
Only on major claims. I.e. Gearboxes, diffs, transfers, engine.
It's happened many times..
They have strict rules in servicing cause they build them and know what they require.

No they have strict rules to save themselves money on warranty claims. The nufti's at the local dealership didn't build my Nav and I'd be surprised if they really knew more about what they require than any other qualified mechanic given the turnover of stuff most dealerships have.

Stop being a company man and towing the line FB tell it like it really is :ha:

hi does anybody here no that if i dont get my car navara serviced by nissan it will void my waranty as i have already had first service done by another mechanic strickly because nissan oil is rubbish and plainly i just dont like them.. except for the cars they produce :)

????on what grounds is nissan oil rubbish???

Yes they can and they will. If the vehicle is not serviced with correct oils and at the correct intervals. You get nothing.
Only on major claims. I.e. Gearboxes, diffs, transfers, engine.
It's happened many times..

They have strict rules in servicing cause they build them and know what they require.its a shame thay cant fix em:confused2:

thats phunny...they dont even use their own oils
and I personally had a dispensation on where i get my servicing done as i live far from any nissan dealers....

Latest posts

Back