Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sell it, kit out and actually FINISH my D22. Coz I'm sure that how much I'm spending.

Ill second that!! I have Two jerry racks in my tray l so what in the other one?? Haha probably won't matter by the end of that.
That's a sweet set up I likey.

Beats being swooped and having ya head nearly taken off.
My old boy had a pet Maggie when he was much much younger, it use to pull his eyebrows at exactly 6am every morning.

Cracked the 1000 post mark. Woo hoo what's taking you so long Gordie. You have been here three weeks already. :)

My old boy had a pet Maggie when he was much much younger, it use to pull his eyebrows at exactly 6am every morning.

yeh, it'd be cool having one for a pet. or a crow, as long as it didnt fffaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkk all the time

Haha ye true that doesn't sound fun!! Hahahahahaha plucks his eyebrows that's gold!!

Cracked the 1000 post mark. Woo hoo what's taking you so long Gordie. You have been here three weeks already. :)

Jeeeezzz no pressure or anything.

on another note. before i bought my d40 recently, i was looking at a 2010 d22 with everything. chip exhaust lift big wheels awning canopy, you know all the bells and whistles. talked him down from 25000 to 19500. ended up finding his facebook page and went through his pics.

i dont really mind buying a vehicle thats been up the beach before. but submerging it in salt water is a different thing (there were other pics of it but this was the only one ive kept). whod of thought fb would of done some good

Latest posts

Back