Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye I have quite a few mates that drive trucks interstate and a couple freight train drivers too so I hear about it. All that we can hope for is that they die on impact so there's no suffering.

Mother was attacked by dogs we managed to keep her alive and comfortable for a couple days but the internal injuries were too bad, so she didn't make it. Pulled bub out of the pouch and off to a carer. Hope she survives

Same same.

image-272015706.jpg

He is the driver trainer for them.

Go home train u are drunk!

Haha ye na I don't have anything to do with the falcon club.
Just ute musters, Bns's, rodeos etc

Last edited:
Air acetylene and a bin liner, dunny roll soaked in fuel. Seen these at the Bathurst 1000 years ago. Deafening boom and a hell mushroom cloud.

I had a bin liner full of oxy acet get stuck in a tree b4 it exploded, didn't allow for wind( if you have an inert flame mix it will rise)
it broke windows, set off alarms, set the tree on fire and sum other stuff I know nothing about...........how the hell did I survive my youth
they were fun days, our local cop used to back hand us as he "threw" us in the paddy wagon and took us home for our parents to sort us out
I remember saying to dad one time after old sarge close fisted me, are you going to do something, he said, yep and he gave me one also, true story
I eventually got the message

Last edited:
our local cop used to back hand us as he "threw" us in the paddy wagon and took us home for our parents to sort us out
I remember saying to dad one time after old sarge close fisted me, are you going to do something, he said, yep and he gave me one also, true story
I eventually got the message

Used to give me the shits when we got home after the cops had been up us. The oldies already knew about it and gave us a second dose
bazt

Latest posts

Back