Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor "Tomo07" i dont think he realised that this thread is more "random" then "chat" lucky dave stopped for at least one post to humour the poor bloke.

tomo07 when are you planning on doing the install?
ahh that better at least now i can say i tried.

What you talking about Willis? We both replied!

I'm glad you feel better about yourself. You should true doing a public service more often. My public service for the day is pissing off and leaving the forum in peace.

Who the truck is willis???? Im not even Black!!
I thought you replied to Dave's reply which was the only reply until i graciously took some time out of my outrageously busy schedule and showed some interest.

Oh and im always doing a public service and talking to you AND intern keeping you distracted for moment which gives the forum more peace......

Who the truck is willis???? Im not even Black!!
Oh and im always doing a public service and talking to you AND intern keeping you distracted for moment which gives the forum more peace......

You aren't black? Sheesh that's not what I've been told, although maybe they were only talking about your heart.

You don't distract me anywhere near enough to be of a good service to the forum.

Julia and tony pissing off to africa to play with each for all eternity, Now that would be a public service

Not really because the media would follow and we'd still be forced to hear about it.

but you might be missed, By who i dont know

I don't want to know!

700 posts

Double Farkkkkkkk!

I had to do this one, to achieve my 700 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, yes it is post whoring, i have been taught by the Grand-Yoda himself Sir Krafty PG!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

If they are two handfuls then there is always one going to waste or it's left to share with someone else. Some might like sharing but I don't, if I buy the toys I'm playing with them.

Latest posts

Back