Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is secretly the way all you senior members gets your post count up... lol

:confused3: and all this time i thought it was just a "chat" thread.....i'll have to block all threads i cant post on except this one, will catch up to krafty in no time then.

Nah you wont because I'll just answer every post with someone stupid or inane......It's worked up until now.

Been here almost a week and have only seen 2 Frontier's..most common is Izusu's, mazda's and some yota's.....the locals musnt like buying locally built nav's (Thailand build) either.

I gave in i worked saturday, Now i have 24 hrs o/t and 2 days to go, Here,s hoping i get enough for my i/c

Depends what you want it to do i/c's are fairly cheap, Jaycar sell heaps of them. Ask Krankin to buy you some over in Thailand they might be even cheaper.

Well no they are a store full of boxed saleable items but IC's come in a small box with lots on legs and do all sorts of wonderful things.

Latest posts

Back