Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washed the Navara this arvo. Got alot of the coal dust off the roof with the Subaru powered high pressure water cleaner. Even truck wash wouldn't get the shit off fully.

So looks like its gonna have to be buffed out.

The way this tablet, or this forum is behaving I think I'm heaing to a similar place. Damn its hard to keep up when every second screen freezes, its like sharing you dial up internet connection. :ha:

Washed the Navara this arvo. Got alot of the coal dust off the roof with the Subaru powered high pressure water cleaner. Even truck wash wouldn't get the shit off fully.

So looks like its gonna have to be buffed out.

I was waiting for smartarse replies from Krafty.

The problem with finding stuff after you've re-purchased it is covered by Murphy's Law somewhere. I suffer from the same thing, but thankfully I'm on a bender to sort that out once and for all - especially since I've got just two years or so to organise my shit before we move house and anything not sorted properly is going to be tossed.

Naah, just have a protracted move. you pack a load at the old house, then take it to the new house and put it away, then when you find related items, you know where to put them.

The problem I have is that I have too many items that are useful for "projects", like the 20 rusty 8" long 3/8" bolts that I found today. I was trying to work out if they were purchased for some long forgotten project and just enjoyed a long swim at one stage or they were "recovered" from some project. When I uncovered a few that were snake like, it twigged that they were recovered from the old rabbit pens, um about 15 years ago, or the 14x600mm slides that were recovered from 7 NCR computers ex ATO about 10 years ago.

I washed mine the other day for the first time since getting home from Perth, washing the ute is no Joking matter.

Latest posts

Back