Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) What do you mean by cheap?

3) What substance do you want to put in it (some can be food grade, for water)

4) I deliberately left out 2)

5) There are no more questions.

The only cave in Australia (that we know of) that has glow worms in it is Marakoopa Cave, near Mole Creek in Tasmania.

Supercheap sell good ones, click here to see them. They sometimes put them on special - I bought mine for $27 each, and a week later they dropped them to $24 each.

These are better than these yellow ones from Rays Outdoors because the Willow ones from SCA have a handle in the back, makes them easier to hold when you're putting fuel in your tank.

K-Mart also sell the Willow diesel containers and sometimes discount them too.

It's quite possible that you can run a power generator off the emissions made by cows, but you'd be a sick bastard for trying to collect it with an empty vegemite jar (it obviously won't work with a full one).

Yep, found cheapiesat Rays, BCF and SCA and they're all in the same town so I may as well go shopping one day and get some. But I may get some off ebay yet as a bloke there has the same ones as the ones I already gut.

Cow emmissions. I'll just use my own and be self propelled.

Gee I'm sick of Vegemite, what can I have on my toast tomorra morn??

Yep, found cheapiesat Rays, BCF and SCA and they're all in the same town so I may as well go shopping one day and get some. But I may get some off ebay yet as a bloke there has the same ones as the ones I already gut.

Did I post that twice?

Here it is again in case anyone missed it...

I believe little dave and FB are making that video as we type, it's all happening in another thread, but they may want to keep it quiet until it's "official" release.

I believe little dave and FB are making that video as we type, it's all happening in another thread, but they may want to keep it quiet until it's "official" release.

The release has been held back, The bloody webpage guru doing the cover cant keep his hands off it , Krafty:jackoff:

Latest posts

Back