Project cars besides the Nav ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
equipt said:
Nice looking sleeper you have there. How do they go down the 1/4 in stock form?

Should crack a high 14, maybe.. In stock form, 0-100 come in at 6.1 seconds which is remarkably quick for a Foz. I've ripped out the self levelling suspension and put in coil overs. It lets me still have the "SUV" ride hight with out the nose diving under brakes or looking at the clouds when feeding it fuel.

A new project has pushed its way in to my garage again. This is my 3rd Subaru after selling my last two WRXs. One of them ran 13 flat down the quarter and the other ran 11.8's. I'd like to get this sitting comfortably in the 12's. It's the bigger 2.5 litre, turbo inter cooled, only done 60 thou, factory HID lighting too! I can see this car taking up a fair bit of my time. It goes like a shower of shit

View attachment 6988

Navs a bit jealous

Nice Subbie mate.

Turn it into a Brumby. Do it.

I didn't know what section to put this photo SO this will do !It's someones project . But I don't think it's meant for high speed cornering ....:rofl2:

They are aloud to do alot more stuff to their cars over here..:confused3:

P7010059.jpg

I've built an s13 pretty much from ground up, I know it's nothing special but I've spent a lot of time, effort and money to were it I'd now and I need to sell it. Brings a tear to my eye
I've done engine swap, all panel work ive fixed and resprayed myself, brake swap, all new engine hardware, driveline, interior, runs on e85 and should make mid 300hp.

groovy, got a 69 mkII gonzo. me pa and i had it fully restored a few yrs back. love it! the old fella has a td mg that he is restoring now.

i got a 69 mk II as well, recently put alot of $ into. love it heaps, best summer car, sounds great looks great and fun to drive.

Latest posts

Back