Oil Pressure sender to gauge?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hengsta

Reaction score
Howdy lads,

New to the forum, i don't own a Navara myself (own a turbo'd TD42 GQ Mav/patrol) my brother is an owner of one and i'm mostly doing all the work for him and will never buy a Navara after all the problems i read about them. Also yes i have seriously searched all over this forum and google to find my answers and pics but no luck.

My question is for the people who are using a Oil Pressure gauge, where did you 'T' into? from the standard Oil Pressure Sender? or else where?. If you did 'T' into the factory OPS how did you do it, when there is absolutely no room to get to the Sender it self let alone impossible to put a 'T' in there with one going to the gauge and one to the fatory sender. Would like to say getting to the oil filter is such a head case!! who ever did the engineering on these cars/engines didn't thought about making things easy accessible haha.

Is it possible i be able to 'T' into the turbo oil feed? would it affect the oil feed to the turbo at all?

It is a YD25 by the way.

Any help is much appricated.

Cheers,

Heng

Latest posts

Back