Not f**king happy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
i washed the nav then this happened!!
IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

that sux man, must be from all the shit that hits there like mud and bugs etc when moving

Wow that sucks !
I had a 71 HG Monaro and the servo down the road had a very high presure washer and I took half the black stripes from the bottom of the guards. But that was 30 something years ago :)

Look on the bright side ! Now you can get a decent paint job on them

Last edited:
thats fucked.... , my d40 in black is ruined from 4wding if that makes u feel better lol

i thought grey primer? whatever that is it aint good,do nissan do a paint warranty for longer than the mechanical one?

I am planning on putting the vinyl that sign writers use on some of my lower panels and flares as the paint work is shit house and cops a pasting. At least the vinyl will help protect it longer

Sorry about the paint But I had the paint peel off just above the windscreen My d40 is a 2007 model Nissan fix it I have never done any four wheel driving or used a presure washer It was a bad paint job It started to peel off after 31/2 years Pete

Because you can't sand plastic body parts to get a mechanical fix they're painted with a primer designed for plastic.

If they dont follow the manufactures instructions when using it you dont get good adhesion and the paint peels off.

I can remember seeing someone at my local dealer painting parts out in the open behind the workshop.

Latest posts

Back