Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ile let u sit in the back seat andrew
seriously just get a couple of cans of fishoil
spray it en every little hole
then give your car a good pressure clean underneath when you get home
and DONT drive in the ocean like you see some fools do up there
i reckon mud will do more damage than sand
in the long run

Whats the general concencus about my mother's partner tagging along in his Territory? Or are we strictly Navara's only?

Who will be taking what gear (recovery/compressors etc), i have never had the Nav on the beach so don't own much apart from a tow strap and a shovel. I have a portable compressor but its not terribly great.

I have all that gear in the Nav all the time, don't really need compressor on stockton beach as servo at each end of the beach

correct tyre pressure and some common sense and you shouldnt get stuck in a 22
and when u snatch a 40 make sure you use his recovery gear :saberfighting:

I've been up stocko beach a few times haven't been up in the last 12 months but was goin up there heaps before that and I only got stuck on my first trip coz tyre pressure wasn't low enough but never been stuck since

I grew up in Westy (partly grew up), i wouldn't mind driving a few tracks around that area. Out the back of Seahampton are the old train tunnels that are fairly interesting but tracks can also be a bit treacherous (has been a few years since i was last out there). There's also the Killingworth loop, but there's no way i'm taking my Nav down there after this much rain.

The rain should hopefully clear by Saturday

Let's hope it does. Question if you had a choice of a lift kit or a top mount intercooler from cross country 4x4 which one would ya go for first???

If yours is a zd30 i would be going the intercooler, im going to put a water to air intercooler on mine one day when i figure out if im getting it in a kit or making it up myself.

Blacknav said:
If yours is a zd30 i would be going the intercooler, im going to put a water to air intercooler on mine one day when i figure out if im getting it in a kit or making it up myself.

Yeah it's a ZD30 I have wound up my torsion bars so it is nice and high that's why I'm leaning towards the intercooler and snorkel and I can out them in myself doesn't bother me if it's a top mount as long as I have one.

Latest posts

Back