new navara d22 owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsa

Reaction score
Hi we have just purchased our first Navara. Its a 2009 d22 2.5 litre. it has 115000klm on the clock and has just been serviced but we are just wondering at what point do you change gear oils diff oils and anything else we don't know of.. cheers woodsa

G'day and welcome. There is a PDF service manual available in the D22 section that will answer many of your servicing questions.

Welcome
The d22 major services (diff,tfer and gbox fluids) are set at every 40k according to manual
Some people do it every 20k
So your ute should have had 2 majors and be due for the next major at 120k
Whats in your service book?

thanks nakedape we had a look at that pdf and could not find the diesel in it any where.

Thanks sparra, we pick the car up tomorrow so unfortunately we don't have the service manual as yet. Do you know what is involved in the major service and the average cost?

thanks guys .. cheers

Major service is all diff , g/box and t/fer case oils,fuel and oil filter,air filter,and a good thorough check up
All info should be in service manual
I was quoted $880 from Nissan
My mechanic done job for $540

Thanks so much for all your replies.
We are still trying to navigate our way around the forum site hopefully we will find any questions we have in other threads . I am trying to find the manual for the d22 2.5l 2009 diesel some interesting reading along the way .

Latest posts

Back