New member from NZ

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nzspearo

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Just found the forum and looking forward to learning a heap about Navaras. I recently bought a 2007 Venturer 4wd which is my daily driver, hunting, fishing, camping wagon. Am thinking about a couple of minor mods sometime down track (snorkel, suspension lift) but want to drive it for a while first.

navara00150-1.jpg

Its only got 55000km on it at the moment, so hopefully its gonna last me a while.

nzspearo
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

nice car, just a quick one did your venturer come with a pioneer headunit? i've got a venturer same colour as yours that has a pioneer headunit off the showroom floor.

nice car, just a quick one did your venturer come with a pioneer headunit? i've got a venturer same colour as yours that has a pioneer headunit off the showroom floor.

yeah woznme - its got a pioneer unit - not sure if it was there from new but seems to fit well and doesn't look like a bodge job after market.

hello kiwi :)

i think most NZ ones got pioneer head units. already blew speakers while under warranty and the head unit has now died. typical OEM piece of crap.

Latest posts

Back